Welcome to the Greater Houston Community Foundation
Grant Application and Management System
Our business is helping donors create lasting legacies and meaningful impact. Through the vision and generosity of our donors, we are one of the largest grant makers in the region. For more information regarding our services, please go to our website at www.ghcf.org.
GHCF is always looking for ways to improve these services and with that in mind, created a grant application and management system to provide a more streamlined application process for both the grantee and grantor.
GHCF if proud to partner with our clients and assist them throughout their grant making process.
To apply for a grant:
1. Create an account or log in using your previous login credentials (If your organization has previously used the GHCF grant application system to apply for a grant, please use the same username and
password. If you do not know this information, email us at email@example.com so we can assist you)
2. Click on the View Grants button and review the list of grants that are currently available
3. Identify the grant application that you want to apply for
4. Click on the Apply button of the grant you want to apply for
5. Complete the grant application and submit all required documentation